Letters of acceptance will be sent to the e-mail addresses of the students.
The registrations will be onsite at Central Students Affairs Office (Gazi University Central Campus) between September 4-8, 2023. Online registration will not be available.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Original Passport and the notarized translation of the passport (notarization must be from a Turkish Notary)
2. Original Diploma and the notarized translation of the passport (notarization must be from a Turkish Notary)
3. Official Accreditation Document for the diploma
4. Original Transcript of Records and the notarized translation of the passport (notarization must be from a Turkish Notary)
5. Four(4) passport size headshot photos
6. For Turkish Taught Programmes, C1 Turkish language proficiency document approved by Gazi Tömer
7. Score Reports of TR-YÖS or International Examinations (SAT, ACT, GCE etc...) (if available)
(The documents may be submitted by another person who has a notarized power of attorney document (notarization must be from a Turkish Notary)
Students without C1 Turkish language proficiency document will study one-year Turkish language proficiency in Gazi Tömer.
Students who are enrolled in 100% and 30% English taught programmes (Medicine (English), Engineering Faculty, Faculty of Architecture, Teacher Training Programmes of Foreign Languages) will take the English Proficiency Exam in School of Foreign Languages. Detailed information about the exam will be notified, soon. Students who could not pass the exam will study one-year English language proficiency in School of Foreign Languages.
Applicants who have been placed into the programmes of Teacher Training of Music, Teacher Training of Arts and Crafts and the programmes of the Faculty of Sports (except Recreation) must enter the aptitude exam on 01.09.2023. The details about the exam will be announced later.
Click for the list of placed students: List of International Student Placements (2023-2024)